- Fixed - "Connect pieces" function now have UV support.
- Added - "Merge pieces" checkbox added. Connected pieces will only be merged if this is checked.
- Improved - "Connect pieces" function now merges the snapped verts together.
- Added - Ramps for each individual axis for Offset/Rotate/Scale
- Added - Rules for Offset/Rotate/Scale (see help for usage)
- Added - Windows 2019 only build at the moment
- Fixed - Rotation should match the specified degrees from now on (Default values from now on should be from -180° to +180°)
- Added - Option to flip Vert pairs
- Improved - Instances are baked into a group
- Improved - Removed deletion of ClonerMulti node after baking to instances
- Added - Maya environment variable options to disable icon and shelf
rebuild on startup ("CLONERMULTI_REBUILD_ICONS" and "CLONERMULTI_REBUILD_SHELF" - see FAQ for more info)
- Added - Linux 2017 build (Note: removed support for the older version, 2014, 2015)
- Added - Win, Mac, Linux 2018 builds
- Fixed - Bug of "Connect Pieces" not working on certain instance types
- Added - Callbacks for deleting a node and duplicating
- Improved - Fixed Fibonacci sphere algorithm
- Added - Linux 2015, 2014 builds
- Fixed - Orientation options
- Fixed - No object is created if there are no connected objects to the node
- Fixed - Better name handling on node creation
- Fixed - A-B Locator bounding-box selection improved
- Fixed/Improved - Edge loop selection has been re-written. Gives more predictable results
- Added - Connect loop option
- Added - Orientation options
- Added - Vert snap option
- Added - Sample file
- Fixed - Output mesh was not created If the mesh had a UV set named different than the default "map1"
- Added - Proxy mode. Display instances as points
- Added - ClonerMulti node is now automatically linked to the output mesh transform
- Fixed - Bug that was preventing Instances on the mesh made while using the scatter type "Vertex"
- Fixed - The plug-in was baking to duplicates instead of instances
- Added - "Polygon" scatter type
- Added - Initial release