- Tweaked - Default ramp value
- Tweaked - "ProfileStrength" slider now has an initial value of "0.25"
- Fixed - Plug-in would crash if there was no meshes connected to the ShellMod node upon scene load
- Fixed - ShellMod node was not deleted when "Remove ShellMod from selected object" was pressed.
- Fixed - When removing ShellMod, the display overrides on the source mesh are now set correctly
- Added - 2017 build for Win / Osx
- Added - 2018 build for Win
- Added - Automatically sets the boundary rules for subdivisions for OpenSubdiv and CatmullClark on new ShellMod meshes
- Added - option to turn off base mesh display overrides manually
- Added - On newly created ShellMod meshes the subdivision settings control the base mesh subdivisions too
- Added - support for 2016.5 (Extension 2) on Windows and OSX
- Improved - "Straighten Edges" algorithm.
- Added - "Cap Bottom".
- Bigfix - Faster "Cap Top" / "Cap Bottom" performance.
- Added - Initial release for v2
- Added - UV offset options for the inner shell.
- Bigfix - Various bugfixes.
- Added - Initial Linux 2016 support
- Bigfix - A bug where Maya would crash if there was no UV's on the mesh and you applied the modifier.
- Improved - straighten edge function (No more wobbly edges on closed forms etc.)
- Added - Full UV support
- Improved - Removed Smooth Mesh Preview button. Instead you can just press "3" to switch to the subD view like you would normally do.
- Improved - When applying the shellMod modifier, now it will automatically apply the source meshes material instead of the default Lambert.
- Improved - Better mesh intersection handling.
- Bigfix - "The specified module could not be found." error (If you still get it PM me)
- Known Bugs:
- Maya 2014,2015. In legacy Viewport you cannot move the components of the mesh while in subD mode.
- Workaround: switch to Viewport 2.0
- Added - Maya 2014 Service Pack 3 .mll file (service pack uses different API than the base Maya 2014...)
- Bigfix - Some users reported of unable to load the plugin under Windows 7 - I added a updated "win_2015_x64\shellMod.mll" file to them.
- Added - Maya 2014 support
- Added - Initial release.